Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: No Bar for the right candidate
Required Experience: 1-3 Year(s)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
We are looking for an experienced Node.js Developer to join our team. As a Node.js Developer, you would be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database to ensure high performance and responsiveness from front-end. Therefore, the understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Understanding of Frontend technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Conduct UI test and optimize performance.
- Proficient understanding of JIRA and code versioning tools such as Bitbucket and Git.
- Knowledge of how to incorporate different data sources and databases and how to deliver the optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs desktop).
- Strong analytical skill and problem-solving skills
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing, and challenging environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing REST API in Node.js.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating and maintaining server-side database knowledge.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Design and implementation of low latency, high availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of data security and data protection.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Excellent Growth Opportunity
- Learning and Development
- Other activities