Job Type: Full-time
Salary: No Bar for the right candidate
Experience Required: 2-3 Years
Educational Qualification: BBA/MBA or any other course specialized in Marketing.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing expert who will develop and implement marketing strategies for our service-based product and introduce our quality product in the market with such an innovative and creative way to gather maximum users for its best features.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify market trends, developing marketing opportunities and plans for a product, and implement it in an effective and efficient manner to achieve the result.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement plans across multiple channels.
- Staying updated in the market and develop a professional network with different ways of marketing.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service and support.
- Resolving all technical issues arising out of sales.
- Handle processing for all clients with accuracy and timeliness.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Strong research and analyzing skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver a presentation.
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
- Excellent Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- 1st and 3rd Saturday off
- Good company culture
- Other activities